Monday, May 14, 2012

Long Time, No Blog

It's been a while. No other excuse other than the usual. Work, travel etc.

The biggest recent event was that the SunDevil graduated from ASU. It is so hard to believe that her college career is over. It seems like yesterday that I was flying out of Sky Harbor wondering what the hell I was doing leaving my little girl behind to fend for herself.

She did me proud though. Magna Cum Laude. No troubles. And a cute Grand-dog. She is now going to start graduate school, which again, makes me really proud. Her fitness regimen may be a little extreme, but it is hard to argue with the results. She could probably kick my butt.

It is times like this that make me wish I was back in the US. 20 hours of travel time to see my girl is a little much. Then again, I have made that trip 6 times since January, so I guess I should be used to it by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment